The Illinois Native Plant Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, statewide organization. Membership contributions helps us provide resources and experiences relating to our mission of studying, appreciating, and conserving the native flora and natural communities of Illinois.
(convenient and secure: pay via Paypal, credit, or debit)
Printable Membership Form (download, print, and send via postal mail)
As a member you will receive:
- Erigenia, the peer-reviewed scientific journal of INPS
- The Harbinger, our quarterly newsletter (electronic format)
- Notifications of Special Meetings and Events, including:
- Annual Gathering of INPS at the statewide level, hosted by a different chapter each year; provides an opportunity for attendees to visit several interesting areas of the chapter’s focus
- Meetings and events at the chapter levels
- Annual sales of native plants
- Guided field trips, presentations, and workshops
Annual INPS membership renewals are due January 1 of each calendar year and include the following categories:
|Business (4 memberships)||$125|
New memberships received after October 1st of the calendar year will be good for the remainder of that year and the next year.
While we are grateful to any and all who become members of the Illinois Native Plant Society, we would especially like to recognize those who have joined at the Iliamna, Dodecatheon, and Erigenia levels. Thank you!
no donors yet