See the Central Chapter newsletter for more details or contact Trish Quintenz – TrishQuintenz@gmail.com.
**Programs begin at 6:30 PM. There is no meeting in January or May. The December meeting is the Holiday Dinner. All programs are followed by a brief Member Update.
Nothing from July 3, 2022 to July 3, 2023.
Central Chapter Field Trips
Do you know of a great place in central Illinois for a field trip? Have you worked hard restoring your own prairie or woodland and would love to show it off? Please contact Lois Fox with suggestions for field trips –
Even if it’s a place we’ve visited before, we love to return to our favorite spots to see what’s new!
Here are some of the types of places that make great INPS field trips:
- Hidden gems – places off the beaten path that aren’t well known
- Private properties that are member-owned or that we could be granted access to
- Restored prairies, wetlands, and woodlands
- State parks, nature centers, and wildlife sanctuaries
- Research and collection centers
- Arboretums and botanical gardens
- Places of historical interest to botanists
Old favorites that you missed visiting before or would love to see again! Please email me any and all suggestions. No place is too big or too small. If you would love to see it, someone else would too!
Contact Trish Quintenz at TrishQuintenz@gmail.com or call (217) 971-1615 for more information.